18 Wheeler Leasing
18 Wheeler Leasing has become a popular option for both new and experienced owner operators. Commercial truck leasing may not be an option you’ve considered, but it has become the leading alternative to financing for a new or used 18-wheeler. When you buy a truck, it immediately begins to depreciate in value this means that your biggest asset as a trucking company is losing value each month. At the same time, if the truck is financed, you are paying out both the cost of the new truck and financing interest each month. With a lease, you are not bound to the truck after the lease agreement is up. Upgrading to a newer, more efficient model is as easy as signing another lease!
No matter if you are an owner operator or are looking for an addition for your fleet, it pays to consider leasing over buying your next truck. Leasing beats traditional financing because:
- -Most leases require no down payment
- -Leases offer lower monthly payments
- -Many trucking companies can deduct lease payments from their taxes
- -It is easier to get approved if you are credit challenged
- -Depreciation is not a factor in 18 wheeler leasing
18 Wheeler Leasing Programs
For more than a decade, we at 18WheelerLeasing.com have been working out lease agreements that save our customers money and help them to increase profits. No matter if you are in the market for a new truck or looking for a used 18 wheeler in good shape, we can help you find the truck that meets your needs today and to keep you satisfied as your needs change. Our experienced staff can work out a lease package based on the truck you dream of driving and the budget you can afford.
18WheelerLeasing.com helps hundreds of truckers find their next rig each year. Reasons these professional drivers choose us include:
- -We require no minimum credit score
- -There are lease programs for the credit challenged
- -We support dealer or private party sales
- -We are endorsed by the OOIDA as well as other trucking organizations
- -We maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
We have a staff who is experienced in the trucking industry. We can answer any questions you have and help you make the best choices for your bottom line. If you want to see how much you can save by leasing your next 18-wheeler, apply online or over the phone today.